BA Costa Mesa, CA 92626
ARG is partnered with an up and coming restaurant group headquartered in Costa Mesa, CA. Our client is roughly $250M in revenues and growing rapidly. The work environment is not for everyone, but will absolutely offer ample growth and advancement. Work/life balance will be good (not amazing), but this will offer exposure to high level executives and the opportunity to present key financials and analytics to leadership. Company growth has been roughly 40% YoY for the last 3 years and continuing to expand. This role will also cross over into finance and the chance to partner with finance leadership team.
The senior accountant is responsible for the preparation of actual, budget and forecast financials for the corporate restaurant group. This includes but not limited to: review/coding of invoices for payment, journal entries, account reconciliations, SG&A reports and various analyses to communicate results. This position also has responsibilities for global customer reporting and weekly net sales reporting to executive management teams.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting of actual, budget and forecast financials.
- Preparation and review of invoices for payment, journal entries, account reconciliation and SG&A reports to communicate results.
- Compilation of annual budget and forecast.
Global Customer & Weekly Net Sales Reporting
- Responsible for collection of actual and budget global customer reports and weekly net sales performance from subsidiaries.
- Review & validate information to BPC and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Distribution of monthly reports to executive leadership.
- Compilation of product detail quarterly to executive sales team & additional reports as requested.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree (BA or BS) in Accounting from a four-year college or university. MBA a plus. CPA highly preferred
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft DAX or SAP is a plus.
- Bilingual in spanish (nice to have), not required.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook.