7272 Chapman Avenue Garden Grove, CA 92841 US
Alliance Resource Group has partnered with a local medical device company that is launching a new product in 2023! This role will report to the Senior Manager and have full exposure to the P&L and balance sheet. This role is very dynamic and will pivot based on business needs.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the financial health of the organization by analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports. The individual in this role will be responsible for the day-to-day financial operations of the organization.
- Perform monthly journal entries as assigned.
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of income, expense, and balance sheet accounts as assigned.
- Perform journal entries relating to allocation of expenses and other entries as assigned.
- Perform deposits related to main operating bank account.
- Posting transactions related to ACHs related to operating bank account.
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable team on accuracy of accruals and expenses coding not limited to: credit card and employee expenses/reimbursements
- Assist with audit documentations for external auditors
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an accounting role supporting financial statement preparation, month end close, account reconciliations and audit support.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Managing Director - Los Angeles
Born in Hollywood and raised in Los Angeles, Kyle was destined to be a star. When that did not work out, he did the next best thing and became a recruiter. After graduating from California State University, Long Beach with a bachelor’s degree in finance, Kyle began his professional career working in accounting as an Assistant Controller and Controller for several companies in the surf industry. After a number of years working in accounting, he became an entrepreneur and developed two successful coffee-house locations in Orange County where he was the CFO (and head barista).
In 2003 Kyle again shifted his career and became a financial recruiter in the Bay area with a large national staffing company where he was responsible for building successful recruiting teams. Kyle joined Alliance Resource Group in 2009 as a Recruiting Manager.
Kyle is a proud parent of two girls, Maya and Sage, whom are attending college in San Francisco, CA and Paris, France. In his spare time, Kyle loves to fire up the BBQ after a good surf session.