2151 Michelson Drive Irvine, CA 92612
Privately held Accounting Firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their close knit environment. This organization offers extensive client interaction, a break from the day to day close cycle, and good work-life balance.
Salary $75-80k, plus bonus.
Primary duties of the Senior Accountant;
- Lead month and quarter end close activities.
- Draft financial statements.
- Maintain fixed asset ledger, handle bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Payroll report analysis and calculation.
- Sales and Use Tax Calculation.
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant;
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Previous experience in public accounting is preferred but not required.
- Advanced Excel is required for this role.
- Experience drafting financial statements is required.
- Previous experience with Quickbooks is required.