14370 Myford Road #150 Irvine, CA 92606 US
Our client is a fast growing, private equity backed middle market consumer products company with approximately $150 million in revenue. The company is highly profitable with multiple growing sales channels. The executive team is dynamic and the position is open due to growth. This is a great opportunity for a talented senior accountant to take their career to the next level.
We are seeking a Senior Accountant with 4+ years of experience in an eCommerce setting whose strengths lie in financial analysis and reporting. In this role, you will be responsible for the financial review and reporting for a portfolio of multiple Business Unit assets and will also assist with cash flow projections, IRR calculations and reporting. As a member of the accounting team, you will interact with senior management and provide key analytic tools for tracking the performance of the Business Unit portfolio of assets.
Duties include, but are not limited to, maintaining and analyzing accounting records, reviewing monthly and quarterly financial reports, preparing interim and year-end audit work papers, submitting compliance reports, as well as other financial reports to management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconcile accounts monthly to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance, which may include reconciling errors, proposing journal entries, and reviewing and researching variance analyses
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and alert the Controller if necessary
- Prepare interim and year-end sales/use tax compliance
- Assist in annual year end audit with external auditors
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to other internal departments and under specific deadlines
- Provide regular reporting to Operations regarding revenue and expense trends and metrics, as well as analyze and benchmark performance of assets within the respective Business Unit
- Perform other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of strong, general, full-cycle accounting experience, preferably in ecommerce
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility to adapt and adjust on an ad hoc basis, as needed
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Experience in NetSuite software is preferred, but not required
- Desire to grow professionally and personally
- Team player with a collaborative approach
- NetSuite and SAP experience
- Active CPA license
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with multi-site companies
Meet Your Recruiter
Jennifer Hannigan, CPA
Founder & CEO
Jennifer founded Alliance Resource Group in 2003 after four years as a consistent top five performer for a prominent national staffing agency. Jennifer’s vision was to take the best of both contingent and retained search firms and merge them into a single platform. ARG represents this vision with the high touch, highly consultative approach of the retained industry coupled with the sense of urgency and extensive and broad network of a contingent firm. Born and raised in San Diego, her claim to fame was winning the Metric Marathon in 5th grade. She wandered North and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. A Certified Public Accountant and Deloitte Alum, Jennifer has found her true professional calling running a world class staffing firm.
With boundless energy, this mother of triplets plus two successfully handles the demands of running a business and raising five children. If Jennifer had any spare time, she would enjoy scrapbooking, cooking, wine tasting, Lyle Lovett concerts and travel. Jennifer is a huge Star Wars fan; so much so that she embraced her inner geek with Star Wars Pop Art for the corporate office.