1 Spectrum Pointe , Suite #320 Lake Forest, CA 92630 US
This senior accountant will be a pivotal role that will report directly to the corporate controller. This is a role for a senior accountant to take their career to the next level.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Prepare monthly fluctuation reporting for the income statement and balance sheet.
- Prioritize daily responsibilities and prepare routine project status reports
- Perform routine duties independently; discuss or seek approval on complex matters with the next supervisory level.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Two to five years of progressive accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- CPA a plus but not required
- Excellent communication skills and great attitude
Meet Your Recruiter
Chloe Bachner, CPA
Chloe is a former Big 4 CPA with a Bachelor's and Master's of Accountancy degrees from the University of San Diego. Chloe was born and raised right here in in Orange County. Prior to joining Alliance Resource Group, she was an Experienced Hire Recruiter for a large regional Public Accounting firm in Irvine.
As a huge animal advocate, Chloe volunteers her time to rescue dog organizations. She lives by the mantra "Adopt, Don't Shop" and encourages everyone to do the same.
A perfect day for Chloe would find her, her husband Stephen and their dog Kona taking a walk at the beach during the day, followed by a home cooked meal paired with some nice wine.