4675 MacArthur Court Newport Beach, California 92660
- Maintain the general ledger of parent company including maintenance of global chart of accounts.
- Participate in daily and monthly accounting processes in a timely manner to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial records.
- Analyze financial activity for assigned accounts and prepare journal entries in support of the month-end close process.
- Research and analyze assigned general ledger accounts including monthly account reconciliations ensuring reconciling items are resolved promptly.
- Analyze financial results compared with prior periods and explain variances for assigned accounts.
- Perform consolidation of Corporate and subsidiaries’ reporting package on a monthly basis.
- Create and maintain regional and consolidated Oracle financial reports for external, and management reporting.
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements. This includes preparing requested audit schedules and supporting analyses.
- Responsible for accounting of Restructure Reserve for the US region and reconcile Consolidated Restructure Reserve.
- Super-user capability for Oracle general ledger. Act as a liaison of the Finance department with future upgrades for General Ledger module. Key tester for all General Ledger and Financial close related implementation.
- Prepare various ad hoc reports and perform various ad hoc assignments and special projects as directed by Management.
- Make and implement recommendations for process improvements and efficiency
- Management may change this description at any time, according to business needs
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Accounting
- Minimum BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Experience working at Big 4; active CPA a plus
- Advanced knowledge of G/L system maintenance; intercompany transactions, consolidation and Project Accounting, required.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP and their application.
- Advanced ability to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Moderate organization and multitasking skills.
- Team oriented
Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (particularly with Excel), Oracle Financials and other Financial application