Newport Beach, CA 92660
We are partnering with a high growth start up Tech company who is looking to bring on a Senior Accountant. This role will report into the Director of Finance and will have significant room for growth. The company is fast paced, and the right candidate should be self-motivated and collaborative in nature.
- Perform month-end close activities by preparing account reconciliations and supporting schedules, including accruals, account reconciliations, intercompany reporting and balancing across companies and financial statement development: balance sheet, income statement and cash flow report preparation.
- Ensure all reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner and that all known and unknown reconciling items are handled in accordance with the Company account reconciliation policy.
- Analyze results, perform monthly variance analysis and prepare reports of actual results versus budget results to Accounting and Finance team.
- Maintain fixed asset ledger, which includes interacting with equipment leasing companies, facilitating leasing documentation and interactions with various pillars/circles (departments/teams).
- Suggest best practices in reporting, accounting and internal controls.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years relevant accounting experience
- Degree in Accounting