600 City Pkwy Orange, CA 92868
We are seeking a Senior Accountant to play a key role in our growing company, as it serves the needs of our rapidly-expanding heath care services client base across the United States. The Senior Accountant will have a variety of routine and non-routine accounting functions with significant responsibility for the month end close process and balance sheet review and analysis for numerous locations. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of full cycle accounting experience.
- Ensure deadlines for month-end close and financial reporting requirements are met and all accounting and reporting activities are performed in accordance with GAAP.
- Responsible for the month-end financial close
- Prepare general ledger entries as needed to ensure completeness and accuracy of the financial results for month-end close.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation of selected asset and liability accounts for accuracy.
- Responsible for compiling all supporting documentation for balances in these accounts
- Provide support to internal and external auditors as required.
- Ad hoc Projects
- Bachelor’ s degree in accounting or finance
- 2-5 years of progressive accounting experience
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills are necessary for success in this role
- Strong Excel skills preferred
- Oracle Cloud experience preferred
- Must be a strong team player and leader