Senior Accounting and Reporting Analyst
135 N. Los Robles Avenue, 7th Floor Pasadena, California 91101
Our client is a rapidly growing publicly traded bank located in the Alhambra/Pasadena area. They are actively seeking a Senior Accountant
This company offers both significant room to grow from within and give you a chance to be exposed to different sides of the business based upon your interests! If you have experience in public accounting, SEC reporting and/or banking industry experience, this could be the next step in your career.
- Prepare banking reports including FRY schedules and quarterly earnings call
- Month-end close, consolidations, reconciliations and other financial reporting projects
- Assist in preparation of SEC filing tables and footnotes
- Work on financial analysis based on regulations and industry changes.
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Prepare ad-hoc projects as needed
- 3+ years’ experience at public company
- CPA preferred
- Banking experience preferred
- Proven track record of process improvements
- Flexible work schedules
- Room to grow from within