Senior Director, Financial Planning and Analysis
16802 Aston Street Irvine, CA 92614
Senior Director of Finance - Middle Market Software Company - $160-180k plus bonus!
Our client is a dynamic, profitable middle market software company with a great culture and a phenomenal executive team. We have partnered with the company to find a talented financial executive to join their team as their Senior Director of Finance.
This position will report directly to the CFO and will be involved in all aspects of finance including the short and long-term strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting, developing key operating metrics, and the creation of business intelligence ad financial planning tools.
This is a very high profile position and will serve as the right hand person to the CFO and will work closely with the entire executive team to develop company strategy and drive growth and profitability.
Position will also have an opportunity to hire and develop/mentor their team.
- Ten+ years experience in corporate and operational finance within the high tech, preferably software industry
- Bachelor' s in finance or accounting, MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Strong financial forecasting and modeling experience with demonstrated ability to influence key business decision with sound financial analysis
- Experience with developing KPIs and Dashboards
- Strong leadership skills, highly collaborative and excellent ability to build consensus