Senior Finance Manager
Cosa Mesa, CA 92626
The Senior Finance Manager leads critical ongoing reporting and data insights to assist the CFO and the Executive Leadership team in making decisions about the Company’ s financial status and future. The successful candidate will utilize strong business acumen, deep financial expertise and solid communication skills to become an effective partner at every level of the organization to understand business objectives and provide insightful reporting, decision support analysis, and forecasting in support of those objectives.
• Serve as primary lead for forecasting, annual budget, long term planning, monthly close, and analytics for a variety of functional groups.
• Develop, deploy, and communicate on-going monitoring of relevant business metrics, across financial and non-financial areas.
• Provide timely periodic and ad hoc financial reporting results to management team, analyze and communicate variances to plans, and provide performance improvement recommendations.
• Facilitate business planning efforts within assigned groups to ensure optimal implementation and on-going management of business models.
• Provide support for month-end close activities within established deadlines, including monthly reporting of production activities, department cost results and variance analysis, as well as any required journal entries.
• Identify, investigate, and resolve potential issues within tight time constraints.
• Load and maintain several data templates through Hyperion, critical to monthly and periodic executive reporting.
• Perform industry analysis of competitors, trends and external benchmarking of key operating and financial metrics.
Knowledge, Skills, And Experience
• Direct experience in financial modeling, forecasting, and budgeting. Experience with Revenue forecasts in healthcare/medical billing & collections models a plus.
• Knowledge of the main components and drivers of income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows.
• Financial reporting skillsets to synthesize large amounts of data and information for presentation of resulting insights to business partners and executive leadership.
• Detail-oriented, excellent work ethic, positive attitude.
• Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects effectively in a fast-paced, rapid-change, high-energy environment.
• Demonstrated results-driven orientation. Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload to meet delivery deadlines and solve complex problems.
• Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Knowledge of QlikSense, Tableau, and similar BI applications a plus.
• Direct hands-on experience with Hyperion and Smart View a must.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Willingness to share and receive information and ideas from all levels of the organization in order to achieve the desired results.
• Commitment to the successful achievement of team and organizational goals through a desire to participate with and help other members of the team.
Education, Certification/Licensure, and/or Experience
• Bachelor Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance required
• MBA Degree preferred
• 7+ years of experience in Corporate Finance and/or FP&A functions
• Advanced Hyperion experience highly desired