Senior Financial Analyst (public accounting required)
Irvine, CA 92614
ARG is partnered with a $600M+ real estate developer in search of a talented Senior Financial Analyst.
Ideal candidate is someone out of a top tier CPA firm (public accounting) who wants to transition into a finance role, working under the Director of Finance. This is a rare opportunity for a high performer in public accounting and will provide great opportunity for career development.
- Develop and maintain managerial reports for key leaders who communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variance analysis
- Develop and prepare key operational and financial metrics dashboard for senior management.
- Provide analytical support for finance, sales, and operations teams and identify key financial and operating issues to be addressed
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Analyze financial and operational performance to spot trends and identify opportunities and risks.
- Develop and maintain ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Be a creative and strong partner to leadership and key department heads in solving strategic challenges and identifying key opportunities for growing the business
- Prepare analyses and commentary for monthly financial presentations.
- Creates and manages multiple budgets for the communities and forecasts cash flows for funding
- Degree from an accredited University
- 2-4 years of audit experience with a large CPA firm
- CPA preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication required (frequent interaction with leadership team and investors)