Senior Financial Analyst
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 US
Alliance Resource Group is partnered with a privately held, fast-growing tech and AI company who is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their finance team. The primary focus of this role will be supporting FP&A activities related to revenue including annual financial plan, forecast, multiyear financial plan and special projects.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly variances analysis to forecasts
- Consolidation of various financial data
- Ad hoc support and special projects
- Develop and maintain financial models to support revenue forecasting and analysis
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with accounting standards
- Prepare monthly and quarterly revenue reports for management review
- Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Develop and maintain KPIs related to revenue growth and performance
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in financial analysis, with a focus on revenue analysis in a tech or software company
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze and interpret complex financial data
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
If you have a passion for financial analysis and are looking to join a dynamic and growing tech company, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mark Lucas, MBA
Recruiting Manager - Orange County
Growing up in Rainy Portland Oregon, Mark always wanted to live by the beach in sunny Southern California. After he finished his undergraduate degree in Business Administration with a Finance Concentration from Portland State University, Mark made the move out here and has never looked back. Mark joins Alliance Resource Group after owning his own business for 5 years. He chose recruiting because of his ability to help people and give the access to opportunities that they may not have been able to find on their own.
Mark was a 4-year scholarship athlete and played football for the Division 1 NCAA Portland State Vikings. His perfect day would be at the beach bodysurfing, followed by some spicy Mexican food.