Senior Financial Analyst
3351 Michelson Drive Suite 100 Irvine, California 92612
Fortune 500 organization and widely reputed as one of the areas top technology companies is seeking a Financial Analyst or Senior Financial Analyst
The FA or SFA will be responsible for supporting management with moderately complex financial analysis and reporting. Prepare Annual Budgets, month end close, analyze actual results, prepare financial forecasts and long-term financial plans. Also responsible for analyzing and seeking approval for capital investments, work with Distribution Center personnel to identify and quantify cost reduction opportunities.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Perform duties for month end close.
- Daily Reporting on performance
- Prepare financial month end reporting package.
- Prepare Distribution Center (DC) Annual budgets/Monthly forecast
- Responsible for tracking DC daily cost and productivity KPIs and identify issues to course correct performance in a timely manner
- Analyze and seek approval for Capital Expenditures/Investments based on ROI, Payback and NPV
- Forecast the labor requirements based on cost and volume measures
- Work closely with ALCs on strategic initiatives
- Work in collaboration with Engineering, Strategic Sourcing and provide leadership in DC’ s continuous process improvement initiatives
- Ad hoc financial analysis in support of Distribution Center operations
- Other functions and projects as assigned in support of DC and company operations.
- Must have 3-5 years of progressive financial experience. Working experience within a distribution center is highly preferred.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills enabling effective communications with senior management, staff, etc.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work to produce desired results
- Commitment to customers (internal and other constituents)
- Ideally should be comfortable working with integrated business systems. Experience with SAP, Hyperion, Qliksense, SQL databases, Labor Management system is highly preferred.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and interact with senior management, Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Access
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Degree/Certification/License: Bachelor’ s degree in finance/accounting preferred