Senior Financial Analyst
Irvine, California 91784
Client is an acknowledged leader in the design and manufacture of compact, low power, visible and infrared imaging systems used for soldier vision enhancement, targeting, and surveillance during day, night or low-visibility conditions. Our vertically integrated company, including operations and engineering staff are experienced veterans in providing low-power, lightweight solutions for capturing imagery across the spectrum. Our passion for supporting the Warfighter and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
Client is currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced FP&A person to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, and hands-on environment.
- Support the annual strategic planning cycle. Support presentations to senior management.
- Develop and deploy standard financial reports and variance analysis work papers.
- Review P&L and Balance Sheet results. Provide summary of financial performance.
- Understand Working Capital performance and impact on cash flow.
- Monitor results during the monthly closing cycle. Assist the Accounting team as necessary to ensure a timely and accurate close.
- Oversee the FP&A monthly and quarterly deliverable schedule. Understand deliverables and provide guidance to sites as needed.
- Drive application of our ACE tools and process improvements.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management for Sales, Operations, Engineering and all other Cost Center areas.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Conduct cost-benefit analyses for capital investments and business proposals.
- Provide local management with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Experience dealing with DCAA and DCMA Preferred.
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Minimum of 6-10 years of related experience.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Skill to manage multiple and varied tasks.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of SAP and HFM, including retrieves preferred.
- Ability to create polished, executive-level Word and PowerPoint work products; proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Master' s or Bachelor’ s degree in Finance or related field