Senior Financial Analyst
6455 Irvine Center Dr. Irvine, CA 92618
We have partnered with a large global financial services firm who is seeking an Interim Accounting/Finance Consultant. This 6+ month engagement is located at their beautiful corporate headquarters in Irvine.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Proactively develops and maintains relationships with legal and compliance professionals and regulators external to the organization for purposes of preparing, reviewing, or delivering regulatory filings timely and accurately.
- Guides the accounting or regulatory reporting for complex financial transactions, researching applicable accounting standards and regulations.
- Anticipates the need for new accounting and regulatory initiatives based on standard-setting or industry developments.
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned.
Skills/qualifications to be Successful in This Role:
- Operates at a high level of independence.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams and groups.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain relationships.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize assigned work for a group or team and assure that work is completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to influence groups and more senior associates.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of MS Office applications and enterprise resource planning system (SAP Business Warehouse) and ability to apply knowledge to work assignments.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in leading/facilitating with senior business leaders on broad/controversial topics.
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and analytical skills in areas of high complexity, ambiguity and diversity.
- Big 4 previous experience highly preferred.