Senior Financial Analyst
Verizon Wireless Irvine, CA 92618
Our client is a privately-held, venture-backed company with a unique mission to lead the transformation of endodontics through Sound Science®. They are currently building a high performance team with a passion for creativity and innovation that is committed to collaboration and integrity. The clients belief is that their success is based on always being at least one step ahead of our competitors, and they strive to achieve excellence in their products and services by attracting energetic, entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to this vision.
The FP&A team is responsible for managing financial analysis, partnering with key stakeholders to facilitate strategic decision-making and driving business objectives. Finance supports the business with monthly, quarterly and annual Reporting, Forecasting and Budgeting as well as other ad-hoc duties.
- Develop complex financial models for various operation and R&D projects to be incorporated to the overall forecast model
- Manage and maintain the Capex forecast model
- Utilize trend analysis in month-end close reporting for forecasting and budgeting
- Update functional expenses and headcount in the planning and forecasting system.
- Provide management decision support through ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Prepare executive level management reports and perform variance analysis against plan/budget.
- Automate and improve reporting processes.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with Quality System procedures and company policies
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business related.
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook skills. Experience with tableau® or other BI software a plus.
- 4+ years of work experience in financial analysis, reporting, forecasting or budgeting.
- Excellent analytical, organization and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage deadlines accordingly
- High degree of sensitivity and discretion in working with confidential information
- Demonstrated detail-oriented work ethic