Senior Financial Analyst
19701 Da Vinci Lake Forest, California 92610
We are partnering with a well-known consumer products company who are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst. This role will have significant exposure to the executive team and poised for growth within the organization. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 yeas of fp&a experience with a team orientated attitude.
- Provide financial modeling and analytic support to the brewer procurement organization
- Create financial modeling and analytic tools to inform cost structures
- Inform team decision-makers by supplying financial modeling and analytic tools focused on model specific details and trends to attain tactical objectives.
- Analyze current period, quarterly and yearly volume-and-cost metrics against prior year, prior forecast, and the annual operating plan outcomes/targets; ensuring completeness and to understand changes and variances.
- Own annual standard setting for product line and forecast updates
- Take a lead role in identifying opportunities and develop processes and Key Process Indicators to track results to inform key decision-makers and continually improve process outcomes.
- Partner with leadership and stakeholders in all departments including Finance, Product Supply, and Technology
- Support internal customer requests and any Ad Hoc analysis
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Experience working for Consumer Packaged Goods
- 3-5 years of FP&A experience