Senior Financial Analyst
3 MacArthur Place Santa Ana, CA 92707
Senior Financial Analyst, growing financial services company
This multi-faceted role that will garner much executive exposure while helping build processes, tackling corporate FP&A functions, and partnering directly with business unit leaders.
Salary: 80-100k, plus bonus.
Duties of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Development of all budgets, forecasts and supporting analysis for corporate operations.
- Preparation of monthly / quarterly financial reporting packages.
- Assisting with the preparation reports and other analysis for senior management to ensure they have access to timely and relevant data for strategic decisions.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
Competencies of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Advanced financial modeling skills.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data in Excel through the use of pivot tables and other data filtering techniques.
- BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting, and/or Mathematics
- 3+ years of experience in financial analysis and/or reporting positions.