Senior Financial Analyst
1801 E St Andrew Pl Santa Ana, CA 92705
Please read the entire description and email your resume in Word format, as explained at bottom.
ARG is partnered with a $1B+ high end technology/manufacturing company with consistent 15% YoY growth. As a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A you will be an integral member of the Finance Department of the Worldwide Headquarters group. You will be responsible for providing critical analysis and insights to help drive business decisions at the corporate level. You are responsible for building, maintaining, updating, and modifying financial models that serve as the tools for management to make strategic decisions. In addition, you will be working and communicating with local finance teams around the world.
The finance team at our client is the backbone of the company' s success which allows their teams to deliver award winning work for clients around the globe. They are an extremely collaborative group and expect everyone on the team to wear many hats and multi-task. They look for people who are self-driven and passionate about advancing their careers.
Compensation: $85-93k base + 10-15% bonus + $3000 annual cash bonus
What you will do…
- Assist in the coordination of the annual worldwide budget and quarterly forecast processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and communicate key business metrics and drivers of the business.
- Collaborate with other members of the Worldwide Headquarters Finance group, including local finance teams in the Asia-Pacific, EMEA, Latin America, and North America regions.
- Assist in the development and creation of executive management presentation on a quarterly basis.
- Preparation of the monthly financial reporting and analysis package consisting of: monthly actual vs. budget and prior year variance analysis, dashboards with executive commentary, EBITDA bridges, and reporting on a number of key performance indicators and ad hoc analyses to support business initiatives.
- Proactively provide insightful, actionable, and accurate financial reporting analysis to key business owners in the organization and must be able to communicate the information so others can understand.
- Perform detailed variance analysis and scenario modeling.
- Assist with due diligence for acquisitions and/or dispositions.
- 3 - 5 years of public accounting (audit) experience; highly preferable out of a top-tier firm (majority of finance team came straight out of Big 4)
- Strong analytical skills with a degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills with a flexible interpersonal style to clearly present ideas both verbally and in writing
- Dissatisfaction with status quo; always looking for a better way to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and/or part of a team to complete multiple projects on time
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with Microsoft Access or other database management software is a plus (not requited).
- Self-starter who enjoys learning advanced PC skills and new software applications
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in word format to Brad at Bchamberlin(at)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com .