Senior Financial Analyst or Supervisor (Reporting)
1444 S Alameda St Los Angeles, CA 90021
Alliance Resource Group has partnered with a global consumer products company in the search for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst.
You would be joining a large, international company located in Downtown Los Angeles.
This is a highly visible role with a dynamic and cohesive Finance team supporting you. Great benefits, competitive compensation and tons of room for growth!
If you have 4-8 years of external audit and/or SEC reporting, this could be a great opportunity to consider.
The position requires the ability to analyze and resolve issues as they arise, exercise sound judgement in making decisions, change direction rapidly when priorities and deadlines shift, have a meticulous attention to detail and be a team player who leads by example.
- Lead the preparation of the Forms 10-Q and 10-K for the Company' s quarterly SEC filings.
- Assist with the creation and implantation of global accounting policies and practices ~ which would include technical research and compliance
- Lead the reporting process and preparation of documents, review of disclosures and ensure compliance with reporting requirements
- Responsible for consolidated cash flow and analysis
- Partner with External Audit on documentation process, timing, technical memos and compliance with GAAP, IFRS and SEC guidelines
- Experience with Big4, public Accounting or large international company
- Masters in Accounting or CPA
- 4-5 years' experience in Accounting / Audit / SEC
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, IFRS, SEC and SOX guidelines required