Senior International Tax Accountant
San Clemente, CA 92672 US
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and manage the U.S. tax compliance of all foreign operations, including the calculation and documentation of Subpart F, Section 956, E&P, foreign tax credits, GILTI, FDII, BEAT, etc.
- Prepare and review the annual and quarterly tax provision
- Assist with the global company’s transfer pricing documentation process and procedures including Country by Country Reporting
- Support tax audits including drafting responses to information requests
- Research and planning related to tax issues/positions, and M&A
- Assist with special tax projects as assigned
- Interface with outside tax advisors
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Sound knowledge of international tax principles, including transfer pricing standards and principles
- Solid understanding of ASC 740
- Ability to identify issues, propose solutions and take ownership, including follow-through, on recommended solutions
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments and trends relating to duties
- OneSource income tax compliance software knowledge required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint) required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate matters effectively with all levels of staff.
- High standards of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Exceptional analytical skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance or Taxation is required
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of corporate tax experience in industry or public accounting
- ERP system experience (e.g. Oracle, Hyperion) preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Dean Gavello, MBA
Recruiting Manager - Orange County
Dean began working in the staffing industry 25 years ago, which makes him Alliance Resource Group’s most seasoned recruiter. He joined ARG in 2016 after successfully owning and operating his own firm, The Bennett Group, for many years. What makes Dean such a great recruiter is his ability to find the true strengths in people. To Dean everybody is blessed and everybody shines. Dean is especially talented at matching candidates to the right jobs.
Born and raised in Connecticut, Dean got his undergraduate degree from University of Connecticut and an MBA from University of Massachusetts. A father of four, Dean and his wife, Toni, also share their home with a dog, two cats and a fish named Blue. If Dean had a free day he would go for the hat trick — fishing for yellowtail in the morning, a twilight round of golf followed by playing in a poker tournament. Boom!