Senior Investment Accountant
200 North Sepulveda Boulevard 1200 El Segundo, CA 90245
Overview: Our client is a leading domestic investment firm and the successful candidate will possess strong attention to detail and organization skills with excellent communication and technical skills. This individual must have the ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities and assignments to meet deadlines. The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment where continuous improvement is expected.
- Prepare supporting schedules for consolidated investor quarterly reports and annual financial statements.
- Assist with the annual audit and respond to audit inquiries.
- Assist with preparation of annual investor conference materials.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual tax projection calculations.
- Assist with preparation of income tax return information for tax preparers.
- Respond to investor requests for information and inquiries, including preparation of account statements, debt and asset information, and audit confirmations.
- Complete debt compliance calculations and manage all necessary loan reporting requirements to lenders.
- Prepare weekly cash projections.
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Initiate wire transfers.
- Process Fund level invoices for payment.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
CPA/Public accounting experience preferred.
Must have 3-6 years experience in fund or securities accounting experience.
Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Experience with Oracle, Yardi is a plus.