Senior Manager of FP&A
6900 Acco Street Montebello, CA 90640
Alliance Resource Group is committed to delivering talented, qualified individuals for our clients’ specific needs. We have project and temporary professionals from interim CFOs to senior accountants – any financial services need. Our mid-sized manufacturing company is seeking a Sr. FP&A Manager for their San Gabriel Valley location. This is an exciting opportunity as the Sr. FP&A Manager is a contract to hire role!
This will be YOU:
- Prepares, reviews and analyzes internal and external reports, including financial statements, KPIs and operational reports
- Prepares budgets and forecasts to include P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
- Produce and maintain investor and Board of Directors presentations and materials
- Develop proforma projections for existing and new business opportunities
- Enhance reporting by streamlining, refining and improving the process and accuracy to assist management in timely business decision-making
- Design complex worksheets and/or databases for tracking and reporting.
- Take ownership of a variety of projects and financial analysis with minimum supervision.
- Ability to perform operational analysis and gain consensus for cross divisional processes and projects
What YOU should know:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to be discreet with confidential/sensitive information
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Experience implementing ERP and/or financial reporting systems such as Hyperion
- Experience with global multi-site organization (to include currency FX impacts to reporting)
- Bachelor' s Degree (B.A.) in Accounting/Finance
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment