Senior Pricing Analyst
16245 Laguna Canyon Road Irvine, CA 92618
As a Sr. Pricing Analyst, you will lead corporate pricing strategy. As a subject matter expert on enterprise software pricing industry standards and market trends, you’ ll establish corporate product pricing strategies to take advantage of market opportunities that can accelerate business growth and profitability. This will include collaborating with Commercial & Technical Product Management, Product Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Development organizations to craft pricing to support new business models, define strategies for new offering pricing, and optimize pricing across the company’ s product portfolio.
If you have an analytical mind, business acumen, a passion for numbers and enjoy work in a fast-paced environment this could be the opportunity you’ ve been looking for.
- Establish corporate product pricing strategies. Work with portfolio/product managers and finance partners to establish pricing models for new offerings, existing products and professional services based on competitive landscape and changing market conditions.
- Identify opportunities to optimize revenue growth and profitability through pricing strategies. Conduct market research and qualitative/quantitative customer research to test strategy hypotheses on packaging & pricing.
- Track, measure and evaluate progress against financial and strategic goals. Track pricing performance by product line and across geographic territories. Manage pricing dashboards and other reporting.
- Monitor and update commercial price lists, contribute content for sales proposals, reviewing price quotes, generating pricing reports.
- Work to ensure that field-facing pricing/quoting/ordering tools are aligned and integrated with established pricing models, systems, and channel strategies. Support the implementation of technological solutions for automating processes.
- Work with IT, back office operations and Sales operations to ensure that quoting and pricing systems accurately execute established pricing.
- 7+ years of related B2B experience in a pricing, finance, operations, analytics, or corporate strategy-based role in enterprise software.
- Bachelor’ s degree in economics, finance, statistics, mathematics, or other comparable business or applied sciences discipline.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with practical experience with financial or statistical modelling and in the quantitative analysis of large datasets.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal, skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Expert proficiency with MS Excel and significant experience with large data sets and supporting tools/languages/scripting languages, e.g. Salesforce Reporting/Dashboards, SQL, Business Objects, Tableau, R, Python.
- Proven track record of working and excelling in high pressure environments
- Demonstrated ability to drive your own work with minimal supervision