Senior Property Accountant
1901 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 395 Los Angeles, CA 90067
We have partnered with a fast-growing real estate investment company that is looking for a talented Senior Property Accountant to join their dynamic team. The company has a wonderful culture, and great work life balance
This position will report to the Property Accounting Controller and will responsible for assisting the controller in the accounting and financial management of of the 3rd party property management companies.
• Maintain internal control policies relating to accounting matters.
• Maintain supporting schedules for property balance sheets.
• Ensure that procedures for monitoring property cash management are followed.
• Review monthly bank reconciliations.
• Review monthly financial reporting for multiple properties.
• Ensure the accuracy of all financial transactions and reporting.
• Assist in oversight of monthly distributions.
• Assist in preparing annual budgets for multiple properties.
• Review closing statements and prepare opening entries for new acquisitions.
• Assisnt in the coordination with external auditors for annual financial audits.
• Applicant MUST be a detail-oriented person with excellent analytical skills and
proficient in Excel.
• Independent, self-starter mentality, with strong communication and organizational skills.
• Eager to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Team player.
• Ability to multi-task several projects across multiple properties.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in property management accounting.
• Bachelor' s degree in accounting, business, or finance is preferred.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• Previous experience with Yardi, MRI or other property management accounting systems.