Senior Revenue Accountant
1365 N. Scottsdale Road Suite 100 , Suite 800 Scottsdale, AZ 85257 US
ARG is partnered with an IT services company experiencing organic solid and acquisition-based growth as they expand into additional states and territories with a dominant market presence. Reporting to the Corporate Controller, this role will be hybrid, onsite 2x per week and offer good work-life balance.
The Senior Accountant, Order to Cash, will report right to the Controller and be responsible for revenue recognition, invoicing, and all revenue-related activities. In addition, this role will support executive leadership, oversee offshore accountants, and maintain their master data files. This is a high-profile, high-visibility role.
- Review work done by the offshore accounting team.
- Managing customer invoicing on various software and service projects.
- Record all cash receipts and perform cash application functions
- Maintained master data for inputs and changes, set up new clients, and analyzed and resolved errors.
- Lead accounting and close and related reconciliation process for revenue cycle.
- Review and analyze service contracts and statements of work to identify performance obligations.
- Provide executive-level reporting and analysis to support BU executives in monthly meetings.
- Provide reporting on accounts receivable and unbilled revenue.
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Accounting, Finance, Business/Business Administration.
- Four (4) years of experience in revenue/order to cash accounting for a $200M+ company
- Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong MS Excel skills, BI tools experience, and passion for process automation efficiencies.
- Experience with accounting in multi-entity and multi-currency environments is highly preferred.
- CPA is highly preferred.