Senior Risk Analyst
3 MacArthur Place Santa Ana, CA 92707
We are partnered with a rapidly growing financial services company in their search for a Senior Risk Analyst. If you are someone who wants to oversee to work with a high degree of autonomy in a rapidly changing environment with an opportunity for growth this is the role for you.
Primary duties of the Senior Risk Analyst;
- Performs backtesting, sensitivity testing, and stress testing of PD, LGD and other models related to the ALLL.
- Interfaces with examiners and auditors (internal and external) with respect to ALLL models.
- Provides ad-hoc reports as needed. Participates in various projects, initiatives, and training relating to the ALLL.
- Prepare presentations on results.
- Prepare financial impact scenarios.
Qualifications for the Senior Risk Analyst;
- Bachelor’ s degree in Math, Economics, or other quantitative fields, Masters preferred.
- Minimum of two to three of experience creating ALLL models.
- Advanced Excel is required for this role. Programming language experience, is preferred.