Senior Tax / Audit Manager
500 N. State College , 1110 Orange, CA 92868 US
Alliance Resource Group has partnered with a local CPA firm who provides both tax accounting and audit services to clients in a wide range of industries. This is a fantastic opportunity to play a significant role in a well established organization where you will be responsible for providing client services in both tax and audit .
They offer excellent work/life balance, flexible schedule, paid OT and opportunity for growth!
- Prepare corporate, partnership, individual, and fiduciary tax returns
- Prepare tax workpapers and review the work of other staff members
- Work collaboratively with others on client engagements
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise the various phases of client engagements related to income taxes and tax planning
- Assist with the application of various tax rules and exceptions to build a potential future tax position
- Understanding of tax compliance life cycle in order to build models that analyze scenarios
- Research tax topics and be able to draft formal technical memos indicating how to apply tax guidance
- Assist with financial audit and compilations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Active CPA License preferred
- 5+ years of experience in tax compliance preparation of corporate, partnership, individual and fiduciary tax returns
- Familiarity with various tax rules and exceptions
- Great communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong Excel skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Born in Hollywood and raised in Los Angeles, Kyle was destined to be a star. When that did not work out, he did the next best thing and became a recruiter. After graduating from California State University, Long Beach with a bachelor’s degree in finance, Kyle began his professional career working in accounting as an Assistant Controller and Controller for several companies in the surf industry. After a number of years working in accounting, he became an entrepreneur and developed two successful coffee-house locations in Orange County where he was the CFO (and head barista).
In 2003 Kyle again shifted his career and became a financial recruiter in the Bay area with a large national staffing company where he was responsible for building successful recruiting teams. Kyle joined Alliance Resource Group in 2009 as a Recruiting Manager.
Kyle is a proud parent of two girls, Maya and Sage, whom are attending college in San Francisco, CA and Paris, France. In his spare time, Kyle loves to fire up the BBQ after a good surf session.