Senior Tax Accountant
2532 Dupont Drive Irvine, CA 92612
ARG is partnered with a $400M REIT, in search of a strong Tax Senior or Supervisor out of a reputable CPA firm. CPA license required.
This is an outstanding opportunity to gain invaluable exposure to Corporate transaction (M&A). Growth potential for this role will exceed growth track in public accounting and compensation + bonus will be significantly higher.
Work you' ll do:
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to corporations, partnerships for a variety of middle market clients including within commercial real estate and investment entities, and high net worth individuals
- Participate in tax-planning engagements and complex tax research projects for clients; research a wide range of tax issues for a variety of entities and their affiliates with focus on international tax matters.
- Assist in Estate planning, Corporate transactions (Mergers & Acquisitions), and Partnership Tax reviews
- Proactively build relationships with the client personnel and take active role in the delivery of compliance and consulting projects; communicate effectively with the tax team to provide superior client service.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- CPA required
- 4 - 8 years of experience in a professional services firm providing tax compliance services, preparing corporate returns and flow through entities.
- Experience with Partnership taxes required
- Experience in tax planning and execution related to buy and sell side and multi-state knowledge a plus.
- Experience with ProSystem fx (preferred)
- Demonstrated analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume in word format to Brad at BChamberlin(a)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com