Senior Tax Accountant
2151 Michelson Drive Irvine, CA 92612
Privately held Accounting Firm is looking for a Senior Tax Accountant to join their close knit environment. This organization offers extensive client interaction, a break from the day to day close cycle, and good work-life balance.
Salary $80-90k, plus profit sharing.
Primary duties of the Senior Tax Accountant:
- Prepare complex federal and state returns for corporations, partnerships, trusts and individuals.
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax and tax extension payments.
- Interact directly with key client managers, and high net worth individuals.
- Conduct tax research, and recommend tax strategies.
- Respond to notices from appropriate tax authorities.
Qualifications for the Senior Tax Accountant;
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Previous experience in public accounting is preferred but not required.
- Broad exposure to federal, state, and individual income is required.
- Previous experience with Quickbooks is required.