Senior Treasury Analyst/Financial Accountant
157 Technology Drive Irvine, California 92618
The Sr. Treasury Analyst/Financial Accountant will be responsible for the reconciliation/review of numerous general ledger accounts, perform various month-end close tasks, support global financial statement consolidation activities, cash management, administrator of corporate credit card program, tax compliance, stock plan administration support, and assist with providing the information/support needs of internal/external auditors.
- Execute daily corporate cash management activities.
- Review treasury transactions for accuracy, authorization, and compliance with internal controls over financial reporting, and research/resolve exceptions.
- Prepare quarterly and annual cash flow forecasts.
- Assist with projects involving the issuance of debt instruments and equity securities, and entering new credit facilities.
- Oversee/manage debt covenant calculations and related reporting requirements.
- Oversee/manage the corporate credit card program.
- Work closely with the Accounting Departments to ensure proper recording of daily cash journal entries.
- Oversee/manage cash requirements of each applicable legal entity to ensure there are funds available in respective bank accounts to meet operational requirements.
- Analyze exchange rates on foreign currency transactions to ensure that pricing is in accordance with contractual terms, and financial reporting requirements are accurately captured in related journal entries.
- Prepare monthly statement of cash flows, using the “ direct method” for its preparation.
- Prepare annual accounting memo for the measurement of the fair value of investments and related GAAP accounting and SEC reporting requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of schedules and support required for Form 10-Q/K reporting.
- Prepare/organize materials for tax schedules used in Federal, State and foreign tax returns.
- Prepare sales and use tax returns.
- Prepare/organize materials used for various tax projects (e.g., R&D tax credit study, VAT compliance, etc.).
- Prepare various Federal and State informational/census forms.
- Prepare analysis and requests for corporate insurance renewals.
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses on operational results as requested.
- Assist in the administration of the stock-based compensation plan.
- Collaborate and partner with HR, Legal, and Payroll team members to ensure accurate dataflow, support for audits and reporting needs for stock-based compensation.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance and/or Accounting.
- 5+ years of Accounting and/or Treasury experience (Big 4 Accounting experience a plus)