1 Monster Way (2390 Anselmo Drive) Corona, CA 92879
The Staff Accountant will work on an individual and team basis within the Finance Department. The Staff Accountant will participate in the monthly and quarterly closing procedures. This individual will deliver consistent and accurate information on a timely basis. To be successful in this position, the individual must be able to time manage; display an extremely high level of organizational skills and display honesty and integrity when producing, delivering and distributing information. In addition, a high level of confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participate in various aspects of the monthly/quarterly closing process including the preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Participate in the consolidation process of multiple subsidiaries including intercompany reconciliations and foreign currency accounting.
- Assist in the preparation and timely filing of reports required with the SEC, including reports on 10-Q, 10-K and other filings.
- Produce clear and organized work papers that adequately support the Company’ s SEC filings.
- Assist with year-end audits.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting.
- 1-3 years of accounting experience required – Big 4 preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, solid analytical skills and follow through skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency in Excel.