26051 Merit Circle Laguna Hills, California 92653
Sonendo, Inc. is a privately held, venture-backed company developing innovative technologies to transform dentistry by Saving Teeth Through Sound Science®. We are currently building a high-performance team with a passion for creativity and innovation. We believe our success is based on always being at least one step ahead of our competitors, and we strive to achieve excellence in our products and services by attracting energetic, entrepreneurial individuals who are committed to this vision.
• General ledger functions such as journal entry preparation and account reconciliation
• Preparation of bank reconciliations
• Responsible for invoicing customers and posting daily cash receipts
• Assist with reviewing expense accounts and posting journal entries as appropriate
• Ensure that transactions are in accordance with the Company’ s accounting policies and procedures
• Support the Finance team on other assignments as needed
• Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Strong computer skills including Excel
Company offers a competitive benefits package and a collaborative, motivating work environment where you will be encouraged to innovate continuously. This is a place where you are required to actively participate - your ideas will have a direct impact on the success of the organization.