5670 Wilshire Boulevard Los angeles, CA 90036
Our client is a Beverly Hills-based creative studio partnered with many of the most popular TV shows, Our innovative team of artists, producers, and technologists produce work which is nothing less than cutting-edge, and our clients are nothing short of pioneers. We’ re looking for top-notch talent to join our team … if that’ s you, read on.
We are a team of dynamic, fast-paced, tenacious individuals who work smart and collaboratively.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our reputable company in high growth mode. You will be a key player, responsible for all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, while reporting to the Controller.
Over the last 3 years, revenue and headcount growth have consistently risen Year-over-year by 300%+.
- Full-cycle AP, including: Day to day communication with vendors and employees, ensure proper approvals and documentation for all invoices, prompt resolution of discrepancies, GL account coding, process check runs, collection of W-9 forms, and vendor database maintenance.
- Process employee expense reimbursements.
- Post credit card transactions to GL and reconcile to monthly statements.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, including: Pull timesheet data and calculate gross wages (approx. 75 employees), work with HR to ensure all inter-period personnel updates are captured, input payroll data into on-line payroll system.
- Full-cycle AR, including: Tracking customer contract terms to ensure timely and accurate billing, generating/distributing all invoices, regular follow-up customers to ensure prompt payment, escalation of collection issues as necessary.
- Support the month-end close process, including AP and payroll accrual calculations.
- Reconcile Petty Cash.
- Assist with tax filings, including sales and use tax, forms 1095 and 1099, etc.
- Assist with other accounting and HR projects as needed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Ideal candidate will have some experience with all functions (AR, AP and payroll), but must demonstrate strong working knowledge of at least two of these areas.
- QuickBooks experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with HR and benefits administration a huge plus.
- Must be comfortable in a small-business environment – you will have to cover the phones from time to time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organized self-starter.
- Strong work ethic.
- BA in Business/Accounting.
- MS Office – intermediate to advanced Excel.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
This is a full-time salaried position with good flexibility for someone talented and committed to growing. We offer a competitive set of employee benefits, including a 401k and solid bonus.
Please submit a cover letter and resume for consideration with “ Staff Accountant” in the subject line to BChamberlin(a)AllianceResourceGroup(dot)com