Santa Monica, CA 90404
Alliance Resource Group is working with a fast growing healthcare technology organization in the Santa Monica Area. They are seeking a highly-motivated, detail-oriented, and fast-paced accountant ready to tackle the challenges of a startup. This position is ideal for someone with general accounting experience that is ready to take their experience to the next level. They expect this position to grow and gain more exposure to other areas of Accounting, Finance, and Operations as the organization continues to grow.
- Participate in key close processes including preparing journal entries, reconciliations, and variance analysis:
- AR, AP, prepaids, fixed assets, intercompany payables/receivables etc.
- Prepare transactions and supporting schedules to comply with internal policies and GAAP
- Support continuous improvements and automation efforts for accounting and finance
- Maintain existing internal controls and advise on implementation of new controls
- Enter accounts payable invoices, prepare payments, and reconcile subledger to GL
- Enter accounts receivable invoices, apply payment, prepare AR Aging, and reconcile to GL
- Assist with audit requests, including quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Perform other accounting, financial or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time
- Required Degree: Bachelor’ s degree in accounting, CPA or CPA in-progress preferred
- Target years: 1-2 years accounting, including experience in a corporate/SOX environment
- Preferred company stages: small-medium publicly-traded company or large private company, public accounting experience ideal