irvine, CA 92602 US
Position Available: Interim Staff Accountant
We are currently seeking a skilled and motivated individual to fill the position of Interim Staff Accountant. We are looking for a contractor who can provide substantial support to our Client's team immediately.
- Manage and maintain strong inventory practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in 3-way matching and handle tasks related to accounts payable, purchasing, inventory tracking, and check runs.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collections, serving as a vital connection between the sales team and AR.
- Take charge of follow-ups, customer communication, and the accurate application of receipts in the system.
- Utilize advanced Excel skills to streamline processes and enhance efficiency.
- Optionally, handle General Ledger (GL) tasks and account reconciliations.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Familiarity with the Business Central accounting system is advantageous.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Workweek: 5 days on-site
- Flexible start time and shift.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Erin was born and raised in Southern California. She has a Bachelor’s in Business Management from CSU Dominguez Hills. She began her career at Ernst & Young as an auditor in their advisory services group and spent 5 years in that role. In 2012 Erin began recruiting for a large national search firm and worked with them for 7 years before she joined Alliance Resource Group. When asked why she chose recruiting as a career, Erin said “I enjoy working with and helping people. What makes me a good recruiter is that I have compassion, honesty and have great speed to market.”
Erin enjoys watching black and white movies, traveling and taking her cocker spaniel to the dog park. She is also a big fan of UFC matches.