2500 E. Vineyard Avenue Oxnard, CA 93036
Our client is a global consumer products company with a dominant position in the industry. We are looking for a Tax Director to assist with tax planning, research and compliance for the international operations. Additionally, this role with have heavy mergers and acquisitions work as the company is poised for significant growth.The right candidate will have 10+ years experience in both a large public accounting firm and a global corporate company. Excellent career growth and corporate culture.
- Manage and review all U.S. tax compliance related to foreign operations, including 5471s, 8858s, and 1042s
- Oversight of Foreign Compliance
- Review and monitor foreign tax credit, subpart F, section 956 inclusion and related matters
- Assist with the review of the annual and quarterly tax provision including review of schedule M items and credit calculations
- Ensure compliance with transfer pricing policies and procedures, and monitor legal entity results.
- Coordination of tax examinations with various taxing authorities
- Planning and research in connection with the above responsibilities
- Addresses tax implications of acquisitions including the closure of any foreign subsidiaries, as necessary
- Ensures the tax department is in compliance with the requirements of Section 404 of Sarbanes Oxley
- Maintains visibility of the Tax Department within the organization
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA license required. MBT (Master in Business Taxation) degree preferred, but not required
- 10 + years of tax experience with a “ Big 4” CPA firm and a major corporation desired
- Solid background in U.S. corporate tax compliance, GAAP, and other related U.S. accounting standards and principles. Good knowledge of international tax principles, including transfer pricing and U.S. reporting of foreign operations.