Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage timely and accurately review of federal, state and local income tax returns, estimates and extensions prepared by third party.
- Prepare and review supporting schedules for completion of income tax returns.
- Review year-end income tax provision in accordance with ASC 740.
- Prepare/Review monthly sales and use tax file, and review sales and use returns prepared by third party advisor.
- Manage various tax audits and respond to federal and state agencies inquiries and tax notices.
- Perform research on various tax issues including federal and state income taxes as well as sales and use, property, and excise taxes.
- Review process and filing calendars to ensure completeness of ongoing filings.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Min of 5 years of taxation
Meet Your Recruiter
Chloe Bachner, CPA
Chloe is a former Big 4 CPA with a Bachelor's and Master's of Accountancy degrees from the University of San Diego. Chloe was born and raised right here in in Orange County. Prior to joining Alliance Resource Group, she was an Experienced Hire Recruiter for a large regional Public Accounting firm in Irvine.
As a huge animal advocate, Chloe volunteers her time to rescue dog organizations. She lives by the mantra "Adopt, Don't Shop" and encourages everyone to do the same.
A perfect day for Chloe would find her, her husband Stephen and their dog Kona taking a walk at the beach during the day, followed by a home cooked meal paired with some nice wine.