3460 Torrance Blvd Torrance, CA 90503
Our client is a growing CPA firm located in the South Bay (LA) and they have created a new role that will support two of the Partners and directly report to the Senior Tax Manager. You will get exposure to multiple industries including real estate, manufacturing, retail, family office and private equity. This is a great opportunity to work closely with clients and be involved with planning and consulting in addition to compliance. The firm has a great culture and offers flexibility, good work/life balance and supports professional growth!
- Tax compliance for partnership, corporate, trust, estate, gift and personal income tax returns.
- Demonstrates advanced technical knowledge necessary for advising clients.
- Responsible for tax preparation on more complex business & individual returns.
- Responsible for preparing various tax projections for a variety of client transactions.
- Ability to research complex tax issues.
- Adheres to accurate and timely billing and collection processes are made.
- Maintains knowledge of general economic and political trends of possible tax or other legislation that could affect the business climate.
- Additional related projects as assigned.
- 3-6 years' experience in public accounting, demonstrating a proven progression in tax complexity, scope, and research.
- 3+ years' experience in partnership and real estate tax required.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting or Economics
- CPA or CPA (in process) preferred
- Experience with ProSystems or Lacerte a plus