333 S. Grand Ave Los Angeles, CA 90071
Our client is an International Service Organization and the Finance team is looking for a dynamic treasury professional who can assist in process improvements and overall treasury oversight.
POSITION SUMMARY & REQUIREMENTS
Contributes oversight over daily treasury activities relating to cash and risk management. Directs financial planning, procurement, and investment of funds for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and manage cash flow forecast.on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Provide daily cash balance analysis .
- Responsible for fund transfers and execute daily funding
- Delegates authority for receipt, disbursement, banking, protection and custody of funds, securities, and financial instruments.
- Designs and implements cash management system.
- Analyzes financial records to forecast future financial position and budget requirements.
- Evaluates need for procurement of funds and investment of surplus.
- Advises management on investments and loans for short- and long-range financial plans.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience in the Treasury and/or Cash Management function
- Multi-location experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills