18201 Von Karman Ave Suite 600 Irvine, CA 92601
The Treasury Manager manages and monitors daily cash management transactions. Reports on cash operation activities and short term investing. Assists the Director with cash forecasting.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs cash forecasting daily and monthly. Summarizes and reconciles each month' s cash activity in order to provide accurate and timely information. Provides management with current month-to-date and year-to-date cash flow information.
- Serves as liaison between bank and other internal departments (i.e. Accounting, Wholesale, Retail, Fleet, Finance) for the purpose of problem solving, coordination of information, or on any other matter requiring assistance as related to cash management. Consolidates information from departments for cash forecasting and various reports.
- Determines daily cash balances available for investment. Sends instructions to bank for investments entered into for the day. Inputs information required to monitor investments into banking software (i.e. Bank of America Connection).
- Determines amount of funds to transfer between accounts. Performs daily cash activities and prepares cash position report. Records and reviews documentation for daily cash transactions.
- Prepares wire transfer requests and initiates wires.
- Analyzes and verifies bank analysis charges.
- Establishes and manages bank relationships.
- Directs bank account openings/closings, signatory requirements and related documentation.
- Directs opening of lockboxes and related documentation. Monitors lockbox receipts. Monitors lockbox payment information through review of Bank of America Direct transactions.
- Responds to requests and questions from other Alliance departments concerning check activity, stop payments, cancel stop payments and check inquiries.
- Prepares and posts month-end closing entries for cash and debt facilities, and maintains debt schedules.
- Recommends debt paydown amount based upon projected available excess cash.
- Prepares and calculates interest accruals for debt and swaps/collars. Reviews invoices for payment.
- Monitors Credit Agreement Compliance reporting. Prepares and compiles the required documentation (i.e. Officer' s Certificate, Debt Covenants, Financial Statements, etc.) and forwards to bank as required.
- Bachelor' s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5-7 years related experience required.
- Treasury Management experience, including managing large number of bank accounts
- Managing large number of joint ventures
- Experience with debt and lease agreements and managing relationships with lenders
- Experience with treasury reporting platforms/tools Kyriba experience