VP of Finance
2015 Manhattan Beach Boulevard Suite 100 Redondo Beach, CA 90278
This Real Estate Acquisitions company is searching for a VP of Finance to manage all financial planning while providing Senior Management with analysis on profitability of existing business segments and new opportunities as identified. You will oversee reporting, focused on providing timely insights in the form of operational and financial data to help business managers in operational decision-making. The VP of Finance Manages presentations to C-Level Management, Investors, and Board of Advisers. Responsible for content creation, clear and concise presentation, timely delivery and accuracy of all reports. You will manage budgeting and forecast cycle and develops/maintains metrics relevant to the business. You will work with Accounting to sync accounting with forecasting & reporting, and works with IT and business units to streamline and automate reporting. Works closely with Capital Markets on capital raises.
- Lead a team who will improve business, prepare financial models, budgeting and evaluate new business opportunities
- Knowledge of operations and how data processing systems work and are analyzed – systems for business intelligence.
- Manage a team of 3-4 individual with FP&A background
- Improve, optimize and enhance budget and forecasting with senior management
- Spearhead annual budget, long-term vision plan for business, quarterly/monthly forecasts/deliverables.
- Presentation development of company’ s short/long term financial goals, operating analysis and historical analysis.
- Analyze trends in key performance indicators and performance vs peer/industry benchmarks, identifying and communicating key business risks and opportunities
Skill and Job Requirements
- FP&A background
- Financial Management
- Proficiency in GAAP
- Capital Raise & Reporting Institutional Investor
- Business Smart/Intelligence System Implementation
- Bachelor' s degree in accounting or finance; a plus for a MBA/CPA
- Real Estate Industry Experience or Mortgage experience