Vice President of Finance
Orange, CA 92867
Director of Finance - Technology/Consumer Products company
The primary responsibilities include: Financial reporting and analysis, development of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts, cash flow forecasting and business analysis for all business segments. This position will also oversee four direct reports.
- Develop and streamline the process for budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Reporting and analysis of financial results, including variance analysis and trends
- Responsible for the review and understanding of all existing reporting across the departments to make sure consistent and accurate information is being reported throughout the segment.
- Collaborate with all departments to make sure information gathering is streamlined across all areas of the company.
- Develop an internal reporting directory for easy access of historical and current financial information.
- Establish a consistent internal reporting package for each business segment
- Ensure timely and accurate response and information reporting to corporate
- Ad hoc duties, including financial modeling, integrating new financial initiatives, etc.
Qualifications and Profile:
- Minimum of 7 years’ financial analysis and forecasting, including financial leadership
- Must possess a high- level of initiative; excellent analytical, problem analysis and problem resolution skills, detail oriented and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with all staffing levels, business units and functions
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Effective presentation skills and strong business acumen and experience in assessing operations, business processes and their relationship to accounting and reporting
- Must be knowledgeable GAAP accounting
- Understanding of ERP systems similar to SAP and Oracle
- Bachelor' s and/or Master’ s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- MBA/CPA is a plus
Travel is approximately 20%, most of which is in Southern California