6100 Center Drive Suite 1000 los angeles, California 90045
Seeking 3+ year Accountants (or Audit Associates) looking for an exciting opportunity with a well-known Los Angeles consumer products company!
Our client is looking for someone who wants to grow within a company long-term, with strong GAAP knowledge who is an out of the box thinker to assist with process improvements and analysis.
Salary flexible depending on experience plus bonus and benefits!
Job duties will include:
- Perform month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close duties
- Analyze accounts and any discrepancies
- Create and post journal entries and reconcile a high volume general ledger accounts
- Assist with technical accounting duties including assisting with revenue, company acquisitions, and financial reporting
- Work with the Accounting Manager to establish more efficient processes and improvements
- Assist with special projects and analysis
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Public accounting or CPA (or in progress) is a plus but not required
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Advanced Excel skills
- Big picture mentality while still having the ability to dig into the details